Annual Events in Florence Oregon
While there are other events and truly always something going on in Florence, the events listed here are the "Big Ones" that people travel far and wide from to visit. Enjoy!
- Winter Folk Festival: Held the second weekend of January, the Winter Folk Festival kicks off the new year with fabulous Folk Music and various other activities.
- Rhododendron Festival: Held the 3rd weekend of May, The Rhododendron Festival kicks off on Friday evening and includes a wide variety of fun and events throughout the weekend. Parades, flower show spotlighting rhododendrons, car show, arts and craft fair, 5K run, carnival and much, much more
- Wings & Wheels: Usually the final Saturday in June, but July 1st 2017, finds the Aircraft Fly-In and Car Show. This show is open to anyone with a show worthy car with all years, makes and models welcome. The event is held at the Florence Airport with helicopter and bi-plane rides will be available, weather permitting.
- Independence Day Festival: Virtually every town has it, but Florence has one of the most beautiful back drops of any 4th of July celebration in the Country.
- Rods-n-Rhodies Car Show: Held the second weekend in September, it's about Hot Rods and Rhododendrons. Not a likely combination, but both are beautiful to look at.
- Chowder Festival: The end of September or early October caps off the years Big Events with the Chowder Festival.